Lily's Home!! We are so excited that Lily is finally here, and home with Mommy & Daddy. Her birthday was quite an interesting day . . . Started out with like any other day with the weekly doctor appointment. I made one little comment about how the baby's movement has slowed down, and next thing you know, I was being prepped for a c-section. Lily was breech, and we never knew it!! All worked out and that day turned out to be the best day of our life.








Lily came home four days later, and it has been great ever since. We know that we are little biased, but we think she is the cutest baby ever. She definitely looks more like Chris and me . . . That is okay with me since I think Chris is the best looking person I ever set eyes on.
Chris was home the first week, and Grandma Kupec came the second and is staying to help for a little while. She is loving her new role as helper, and is even taking night duty every so often so that Chris and I can get some sleep . . . very helpful. Grandma Hubbuch has also been a major help, and I think her new title should be "Chef Grandma" because we are eating gourmet meals that she prepares often. I hope Chris doesn't get too used to that, as I will most likely continue on the take-out/frozen fare cooking approach that we were used to pre-baby.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Lily. She is still a little peanut . . .
1 comment:
Sarah, she is so cute. She does look like Cris. Welcome to the C-section club. It is no big deal. I actually didn't mind it. The second c-section was a breeze for me. I can't wait to go meet her. Let me know when you are feeling better so I can set something up with you. Say hello to Cris for me. Take care and get some sleep
Post a Comment